The Pakistan Navy has advertised 05+ jobs for the post of Sound Operator, Keyboard Player, Rubab Player, Tabla Player and other posts through advertisement in Official Website. The applicant who are interested In this job can apply for the latest Join Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 before the Lat Date that 26-July-2022.
Pakistan Navy encouraged Hardworking and self-motivational applicants apply for the latest upcoming Job in Pakistan Navy 2022 through the Proper form before last date 26-July-2022.
Overview of Pakistan Navy Bharti 2022
|Date of Posting||17-July-2022|
|Company Name||Pakistan Navy|
|No. of Post||05+|
|Place of Posting||Karachi|
|Education / Job Criteria||Literate|
Expert in Field
Join Pakistan Navy After Metric:
Both Male and Female join Pakistan Army after metric by completing all the tests and interviews. Pakistan Navy provide the jobs in following posts.
- Sailor (Marine)
- Sailor (Technical)
- Female Medical Technician (FMT)
- Non-Technical Sailors (Sanitary Worker)
- Non – Technical Sailors (Naib Khatib)
- Non-Technical Sailors (Naval Police)
- Non-Technical Sailors (Musician)
- Mechanical Transport Driver ( MTD )
- Non-Technical Sailors (Chef / Steward)
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Navy After Metric:
|Age||18 to 20|
4″8′ (142 cm)
Join Pakistan Navy After Intermediate F.Sc/F.A/ICS/I.Com:
Both Male and Female join Pakistan Army after Intermediate having the degree of F.Sc/F.A/ICS/I.Com by completing all the tests and interviews. Pakistan Navy provide the jobs in following posts.
- Operations Branch Officers
- Logistics Branch Officers
- Mechanical Branch Officers
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Navy After Intermediate:
|Age||Civilian Candidates=16.5 – 21 Years|
Service Candidates-17 – 23 Years
(Armed Forces in Uniform Only)
|Hight||5’- 4” (minimum)|
About Pakistan Navy:
Pakistan Navy that join Pakistan Navy give enough and attractive salaries to their workers and provide a chance to their workers work in friendly environment and also provide opportunity to polish their hidden characteristics.
All un-employed people who want to start their career or looking for a job Should take hold of this opportunity and apply for the Latest Pakistan Navy Bharti 2022.
- Sound Operator
- Keyboard Player
- Rubab Player
- Tabla Player
- Flute Player
- Guitar Player
Physical Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Navy:
|Weight||As per body mass index|
|Material Status||Married / Un-married|
|Age||18 to 35|
Date To Remember
Announced Date: 17-July-2022
Last Date: 26-July-2022
Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 Online Apply Procedure
- Applicants that are interested in the latest Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 apply through the Proper Channel.
- Applicant must send following documents along with job form
- Passport Size Photograph
- Qualification Documents
- Other Related Documents
- Incomplete Application and Fake/False application rejected at any stage during or after the recruitment process.
- Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 Application Form Valid through the last date 26-July-2022
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The Organization has reserve all right to withdraw/cancel the vacancies at any time without assigning any reason.
- Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2022 | MOD Jobs 2022 Advertisement.
- Latest Frontier Corp North Balochistan Jobs 2022 | FC Balochistan Jobs 2022 Advertisement.
- Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2022 | PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Online Apply.
Address: DPS, NHQ, Islamabad.
Official Website: https://www.paknavy.gov.pk/
Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022 Advertisement:
Who can apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022?.
1. Applicants should be residents of Pakistan.
2. Applicants Should have the Minimum qualification mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Experienced Applicants give selection.
How a person select for Pakistan Navy Jobs 2022?.
1. Applicants having more experience will be selected.
All the Applicants should be selected on open merit.
2. Only Applicants cleared the Exam & Interviews will be selected by the team.
How much Pakistan Navy Pay to it’s employees?
Pakistan Navy Pay almost 40,000 per month to it’s employees.